luni, 9 martie 2009

No title

My hands hold safety to my dreams
Clutching …. no one has fallen
So many years I've shaped each one
Reflecting my heart showing who I am
Now you're asking me to show
What I'm holding on so tightly
Can't open my hands can't let go
Does it matter?
Should I show you?
Can't you let me go?
Surrender you whisper gently
You say I will be free
I know, but am I
you say you have a plan for me
And that you want the best for my life
Told me the world had yet to seewhat you can do with one that's committed
to your calling
I know of course, what I should do
that I can't hold there dreams forever
If I give that now to you
will you take them away forever?
or can I dream AGAIN....!?!






No one can see inside my soul the bitterness that hides in it so when you came into my life, I thought the sun will never shine my dreams were looked up in my hart your warmth reach down to them and manage to set them free and the most important thing, you made me belive that it’s ok to dream… By your side I learn again to walk not to carry or to be carried by someone. Sometimes I can not belive that it is true….you and me… but then I look around and I see myself hopping that dreams can came true and that my fears towards you are only my problems and after a while I have realized that you don’t want to hurt me because you need me as much as I need you… It’s nice to see that you are needed and that you can count on a person that is close to you and dear to your hart and most important a person that it is true. I don’t know if I make any sence… I belive that I could never in this life tell her in words how much this means to me but I can spend my life trying because is the only one that deserves all the love and care in this world in witch if you don’t lie you are not to be called human. I know it seems unreal and it may look like is a story told by a person that doesn’t want to break the links with the past but belive me for me the past is the past and from my point of view it is left behind for good no matter what…THAT IS A BIG PROBLEM THAT SEEMS TO ME THAT SOME PERSONS CAN NOT HANDLE OR MAYBE THEY DON’T WANT TO GET IT.
What do u think about it?

2 comentarii:

Anonim spunea...

Maybe you have to look in the future and see if that's what you want, if you're sure it's worth take a step ahead and enjoy life with your half.
Best regards!

Claudiu M.B. spunea...

The only way u can look is in the past because that is the only period of time that u can comment on...the future is based on the present so u can not say anything about it.
P.S.: U forgot to sign yourselfe.

See you

In viitorul apropiat voi avea timp sa ma apuc din nou de pasiunea mea mai veche....pasiune pe care am cam nelijat-o in ultimul timp. Dar pan...