joi, 20 august 2009

Thoughts...

Thoughts about the past, thoughts about the future, about me and the world that spins around me without knowing what the real purpose of existence is. Maybe it is not enough to try your best, maybe it is better not to think about what are you going to do tomorrow and it is better to take every day as it comes with good or bad events that will influence your life for sure.
I think this is as well as it gets, and if it is so….I’m not happy so I will try to make it suitable for my state of mind because I do not want to turn into a very serious person that does not know how to smile. In my opinion a smile is everything sometimes even if you do not feel like smiling(as I wrote in a previous post). There is no order between good and bad things that can happen.
As I look around me I see a lot o things that I must be thankful for, so is only one way that you can abandon this blue state of mind so…THINK POSITIVE

Niciun comentariu:

See you

In viitorul apropiat voi avea timp sa ma apuc din nou de pasiunea mea mai veche....pasiune pe care am cam nelijat-o in ultimul timp. Dar pan...