marți, 27 octombrie 2009

So in the end...

So after many days of hard labour, I have found time to write what I think it will be the last post of this month. The only two subjects that I'm good at writing are love and .... me. The past days I have found a love poem that I never knew that existed....

Love

Why is love tragedy so glorious?

After all..what is love?

It is just another game, the only game that is so painful?

An attempt of human nature for a dream to come true?

A misunderstood power that we can't see, but we can feel?

A drop of rain on a leaf which gives you an esthetic attitude?

A white, fluffy cloud in the sky that shudders and soothes the whole of you?

A sunrise turned quickly in a sunset, first it sweetens you, then it embitters you?

Whispers of an ocean tickling you, making you to hope to end in an eddy of feelings?

A shining butterfly that wraps you around in a strange mist?

Where you can listen to an prologued echo?

An emotion full of passion tempting you to put an end to reality?

The most splendid jewel lightening like an angel's face?

Swinging rays comforting you hiding you in a steam of pleasure?

A smiling fairy who captures you in the unknown?

Time wasted hopelessly, never to be regain?

A flower that withers you!

Ohhhh.....fuck it, love is love and I do not know how can I say what this word means to me......all I know is that I could write pages...on and on about it without repeating myself... Celine Dion...enjoy... no more words.


Niciun comentariu:

See you

In viitorul apropiat voi avea timp sa ma apuc din nou de pasiunea mea mai veche....pasiune pe care am cam nelijat-o in ultimul timp. Dar pan...